Urban weather model results of the URCLIM project. Data includes temperature at 2m high, moderate and strong heat stress during summer months and road weather for traffic and pedestrians during winter.
Average daily temperature in June-August:
- Temperature calculated by model at a height of two meters
- Perceived thermal comfort (duration of moderate or severe heat stress in hours)
- Computed by the SURFEX model by using the Universal Thermal Climate Index (UTCI)
- UTCI describes the thermal comfort of humans. It is based on temperature, humidity, wind speed, and solar radiation.
- UTCI is based on complex modelling of the heat balance of the human body
- SURFEX employs a simplified model of UTCI
- Hours of difficult conditions of winter traffic on roads and walk ways given by the RoadSurf model for the periods of 1980-2009, 2020-2049 and 2040-2069