The material contains approved, legally valid and proposed city plans in the Helsinki region in 2012–2015 in geographic dataset.
The Helsinki Region Environmental Services Authority has collected geographic datasets from the 14 municipalities in the Helsinki region (Espoo, Helsinki, Kauniainen, Vantaa, Hyvinkää, Järvenpää, Kerava, Kirkkonummi, Mäntsälä, Nurmijärvi, Pornainen, Sipoo, Tuusula, Vihti) that have been utilised in monitoring the achievement of the objectives of the Helsinki region letter of intent on land use, housing and transport 2012–2015.
The materials contain geographic information on planning. The material was collected on a calendar year basis from 2012 to 2015. The city plan materials contain city plan delimitations as areal geometries by plan stage.
City plan sites only describe city plans that have included floor area of housing. The open data was produced on the basis of follow-up materials and made available in the summer of 2016. The data is not updated.
- Unique identifier of the site
- Name of the location municipality of the site
- Plan identifier of the site
- Plan name
- Year of approval of the site
- Year the site obtained legal validity
- Year of approval of making the proposal publicly available
- New floor area of apartment buildings indicated in the plan
- New floor area of terraced and linked houses indicated in the plan
- New floor area of detached houses indicated in the plan
- Total net floor area, i.e. total new residential floor area indicated in the plan
- Total gross floor area, i.e. total residential floor area indicated in the plan
- Yes, if an appeal has been lodged against the approval decision. No, if no appeal has been lodged. The data does not exist for 2012: no data.
The coordinate system of the dataset is ETRS-GK25.
The floor area is in floor square metres (m²).
Quality information: The difference between the figures presented in the attribute data and the figures reported in the MAL follow-up of the Helsinki region is very small or non-existent.
Copyright © Municipalities of the Helsinki region, HSY, and the Helsinki-Uusimaa Regional Council
Data description (in Finnish)
API address: https://kartta.hsy.fi/geoserver/wfs, layers: hyvaksytyt_asemakaavat_mal_2012_15, lainvoimaistuneet_asemakaavat_mal_2012_15 and ehdotetut_kaavat_mal_2012_15