The cadastral map of Helsinki is a general terrain map showing the property codes and boundaries in the administrative area of the City of Helsinki.
The cadastral map also shows the boundaries and codes of plot subdivisions established in the detailed plan, park areas, plots of public buildings (with a sparse dotted line) and significant underground plans. In addition, the cadastral map shows the city district and district divisions, with the exception of small districts.
The dataset has been produced on top of the base elements through cadastral procedures, title registrations, detailed planning and management relationship changes.
The scale of the dataset is 1:4,000.
- Maintained in ETRS-GK25 (EPSG:3879), can be projected to other coordinate systems. See GetCapabilities query for other possible coordinate systems.
- WFS API: https://kartta.hel.fi/ws/geoserver/avoindata/wfs
- WMS API: https://kartta.hel.fi/ws/geoserver/avoindata/wms
- Kiinteistokartta (also WMTS)
- Kiinteistokartan_maastotiedot (also WMTS)